Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: What one is better? H500P Mesh or Meshify C – TG

What one is better? H500P Mesh or Meshify C – TG 1 week 1 day ago #17455

• DXMage
  • Lurker
I'm trying to decide if I should give the MasterCase H500P Mesh a shot I have built my son's system in a Meshify C – TG and it looks really nice and I built a system for a friend of his in the Define R6 Black TG and it looks really nice as well. Both were easy to build in. I liked that the top fan mounts could be removed from the top side of the R6 as I had a cable to get plugged in that otherwise would have had to remove everything to get plugged in. (A fan change was made after the build was pretty much done. I'm however focused in on order of importance; cooling performance, sound and looks. Though the SL600M might be worth waiting for. I'm not in a hurry. I like the look of the Meshify C over the H500P. I also don't like to do LED crap for looks. I would only install LED to have a good view of what it looks like inside and if I need to blow out any dust. When I build I'm going to go for as close to a total blackout look as possible.
Last Edit: 1 week 1 day ago by DXMage.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

What one is better? H500P Mesh or Meshify C – TG 1 week 7 hours ago #17456

• nataku411
  • Lurker
  • Thank you received: 1
I'd personally go with the Fractal Design. I like their cases and own a Node 304 myself. Nothing bad at all to say about their quality. The Meshify looks really great, without appearing gaudy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DXMage

What one is better? H500P Mesh or Meshify C – TG 6 days 9 hours ago #17460

• i7Baby
  • Thank you received: 137
R7-1700 @3900/1.375V, H110iGT, ASRock x370 Taichi, GSkill 2x8GB 3200/14 @3466/14 1.38V, 250gb 960 EVO (W10), 2TB Barracuda, 1TB 850 EVO (video scratch), 2 x R9 Nano, EVGA G2 750, Enthoo Pro, LG 34UM88. Aizo kb, M6580, HyperX Cloud
Last Edit: 6 days 9 hours ago by i7Baby.

What one is better? H500P Mesh or Meshify C – TG 6 days 6 hours ago #17481

• Birdhunter
  • Dominating!
  • Gamer, Modder, Engineer... the usual stuff.
  • Thank you received: 73
TBH, they are pretty much the same in terms of cooling, features and both have decent build quality. I'd say, go with your guts feeling and choose the one you think looks better and suits your budget - either one of them will be good.

I can also recommend cases from BeQuiet and Phanteks, if you're looking for something decent with not much LED/RGB crazyness.

BeQuiet's cases have typically less (but by no means bad) cooling performance, but better noise performance.

Phantek's cases are well balanced, are high quality and a breeze to build in.

Both brands cases typically come with some rgb strips in the front/top, but they are fairly unoffensive and the cases still look good even if they are dissabled/turned off.
i7-4790K @ 4.7 GHz | 2x8GB DDR3-2400 Avexir Blitz 1.1 | Z87 Gigabyte G1.Sniper 5 | Asus ROG Poseidon GTX 1080 Ti | HyperX 3K SSDs | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Tempered Glass | Super Flower Leadex Platinum 1,2kW | Thermaltake Riing RGB | Long Sig! | XSPC RayStorm | Alphacool NexXxoS 420 XT45 | Alphacool Eisbecher & Laing DDC 3.25 & Alphacool Aurora RGB | Hardline PETG Tubing | EKWB CryoFuel AcidGreen | Green&Black Sleeved Cables | Acer Predator Z35 | Still reading? | Logitech G302 + G633 + G410 | etc.
Moderators: 2ndPlayer, i7Baby
Time to create page: 0.993 seconds