Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Amazon Affiliate for Gamers Nexus

Amazon Affiliate for Gamers Nexus 1 week 6 days ago #16345

• TisJester
  • Lurker
Not sure where to ask this, so here it goes..

I love to support Gamers Nexus by using your amazon affiliate links.. If I understand it correctly it would give you all a a little % of whatever I buy after I click a link you all have in an Amazon link to a product that is in your Video descriptions.. It also will count towards anything else I buy in the next 24 hours unless overridden by some other affiliate code from some other website.. yes and sometime after if it stays in the cart ect.. ect..

All of that I think I fully understand.. MY issue is your code gets overwritten any time I think I am clicking a link from some other WEB site to get say information about a product when all it is doing is linking me to Amazon with their affiliate code so as to get that in my Amazon cart so they can what I would say an unjust referral bonus (They should be telling me they are sending me to Amazon not trying steal a referral bonus)

Anyways every time this happens I have to go out and SEARCH a past Gamers Nexus that has an Amazon Affiliate link to a product so that I can override the one that some unscrupulous webmaker has inserted..

My Request:
Could I / WE get either a General Amazon Affiliate link either in a post or on every Video (Link it to say the Camera you use or some other thing) I understand there are rules about just posting your Amazon Affiliate Link ( LTT got into trouble doing that)
but it would be so much easier to have a link either in a FAQ / Sticky / or on each Video (within the rules of course)

I buy lots of stuff from Amazon and this is my way to help Support Gamers Nexus..

Thank You
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Amazon Affiliate for Gamers Nexus 1 week 6 days ago #16346

• TisJester
  • Lurker
I found a Chrome Extension that lets me

Automatically applies an Affiliate Tracking Id to webpages ensuring that purchases are credited to that Associate.

I think the Amazon Affiliate ID = gamersnexus01-20

This should solve my problem.. I will leave this here in case for some reason someone else ever has this issue.

Here is the Chrome Extension I used:
chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/amazin...fpigolnbgpk?hl=en-US

It lets me set the Affiliate ID code by each Amazon domain. Since Gamers Nexus I think only has Amazon.com that is where I put the ID..
Last Edit: 6 days 12 hours ago by TisJester.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Moderators: 2ndPlayer, i7Baby
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds