Configuring Your Blog
To get started blogging, you need to configure your blog for use on the website.
Log in to your GamersNexus.net account and proceed to the Nexus.
In the nexus toolbar, click Blog > View Your Blog.
- You are now ready to start blogging!
Writing an Entry
To get started blogging, you need to create your first entry:
- Go to the Nexus. In the nexus toolbar, click Blog > Write Blog. This will launch the blog editor (below). Note: There are many ways to access this function, this is just one of a few.
- Type your title and blog content into the editor. You can format text, insert graphics, and add links using the toolbar at the top.
- Important: Click save periodically to prevent loss of data due to timeouts and idling for too long. (To re-open your blog after saving it, go to your Blog Preferences and click Edit on the unpublished blog post).
- Add tags and embed videos on the right.
- Finally, publish your blog by clicking Publishing Options and Publish on the right side, then click Save.
Disclaimer: GamersNexus.net has provided the means to post and discuss information on technology, gaming, and development. Blogs, articles, comments, forums, etc do not necessarily reflect the views / endorsements of GamersNexus.net, its members, or its staff. Information found here is not necessarily endorsed by GamersNexus.net and may have inaccurate information.