- New in Catalyst 11.11c: Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling for the AMD Radeon HD 5000 Series
- Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling for AMD Radeon HD 6000 Series
- Improves performance 2-7% on single GPU configurations
- Resolve corruption seen when enabling Multi-Sample Anti-Aliasing on the AMD Radeon HD 6970 Series
Battlefield 3 Updates
- Resolves intermittent corruption seen when playing the game at specific camera angles
Batman: Arkham City Updates
- Improves DirectX 11 performance for single GPU configurations
Assassin's Creed: Revelations Updates
- New in Catalyst 11.11b: Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling
- Delivers AMD CrossfireX performance scaling
- Resolves a number of image / stability issues seen with the title:
- Fix geometry corruption, sometimes seen in Bash TV entrance
- Fix issues with Low-memory conditions on 32bit systems.
- Fix issue with extreme corruption with missing textures on 32bit systems.
- Fix memory leaks when deleting/reusing sync objects.
- Fix hitching and pausing, especially noticeable on some Quad Core systems when doing races and Stanley Express runs.
- Fix some missing shadows.
You can download the drivers here: