Let's just cut to the chase, yeah? The video above describes the win conditions pretty thoroughly and showcases the CLC, but here's the short of it:
- You must enter by June 3rd, 2014 at 11:59PM EST.
- You must be subscribed to us on YouTube.
- Leave a comment on the YouTube video above that answers the following question: "What hardware or gaming topic would you like our next article or video series to explore in more depth?"
- The winner will be selected based on this answer.
- No purchase necessary to enter. Must be in the
USor Canadato win (sorry! It's a legal / shipping issue!).
As for the CLC itself, well, I've been pretty happy with it since our review. The cooler puts out superb thermal performance and can be tweaked for ideal speed/cooling potential. Overall height is a bit large, but anyone using a case like the H440 or similar will have no issue mounting the unit. The mounting bracket has always been my single complaint about the 1250; it's a bit of a pain to install and may evoke some swearing, but once installed, it's well worth it.
You can see me tear apart the 1250 in this video, if you're curious about how it works:
To ensure you receive all future giveaway announcements (and there will be quite a few this year), please follow us on all your favorite networks:
- Steve "Lelldorianx" Burke.