- The Future of Gaming Graphics
- NVidia announces the Titan Z
- EverQuest Next: Landmark Interview
- Unreal Engine 4 Pricing Strategy
- Intel Devil’s Canyon Unveil
These listed, PAX East is just around the corner and will be kicking off on 4/11 – 4/13 this year; I’ll be joined by Staff Writer Paige Spears and Games Editor Nick Pinkerton for this event. You can view the full schedule of panels at PAX East over here. The exhibition hall map will be online shortly.
We’ll be talking with Chris Roberts of Star Citizen fame (again, following-up on our last 3 visits), a few major hardware vendors – nVidia, MSI, Rosewill, Intel, etc. – and several game companies, like Ubisoft and Bethesda.
If you’ve got questions for any of these companies, let us know!
- Steve "Lelldorianx" Burke.