Anyway, alongside the support for Thief's (not-yet-released) Mantle & TrueAudio integration, AMD put out several bug fixes for Battlefield 4, CrossFire, and Mantle.
Feature Highlights of The AMD Catalyst 14.2 Beta V1.3 Driver for Windows
- Thief: Crossfire Profile update and performance improvements for single GPU configurations
- Mantle: Multi-GPU configurations (up to 4 GPUs) running Battlefield 4 are now supported
- Frame Pacing for Dual Graphics and non-XDMA configurations above 2560x1600 are now supported with Battlefield 3 and Battlefield 4
- Dual graphics DirectX 9 application issues have been resolved
- Minecraft: Missing textures have been resolved
- 3D applications no longer see intermittent hangs or application crashes
- Resolves corruption issues seen in X-plane
- Notebooks based on AMD Enduro or PowerXpress™ technologies are currently not supported by the Mantle codepath
- Thief does not render the right eye when CrossFire and Stereo 3D is enabled
Thief's minimum system requirements are listed as:
- CPU: High-end dual-core or quad-core
- Memory: 4GB
- GPU: AMD 4800; NVIDIA GTS 250 or better - dX 10 support required.
- Storage: 20GB
Recommended specs are:
- CPU: FX-8000 or better; i7- or better.
- Memory: 4GB+
- GPU: R9 or better; GTX 660 or better - dX 11 support.
- Storage: 20GB.
The drivers can be downloaded here: http://support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/latest-catalyst-windows-beta.aspx
- Steve "Lelldorianx" Burke.