Critical Bugs, Exploits, and Crashes
- A client crash that can occur when accepting a clan invite has been addressed.
- A rare crash that occurred when players vehicles collide no longer occurs.
- Choosing to replay the intro videos no longer causes some players to crash.
- A rare server crash that was caused by a player switching their weapons via the inventory has been addressed.
- A wall in Block 20 that lacked collision now has collision.
- Numerous mission spawn volumes have been altered to prevent potential issues.
- Players are no longer able to see opposed enemy players through walls by looking at a destroyed vehicle husk.
- Players should now receive random rewards from contacts other than Double-B and Wilson LeBoyce.
- Mission related vehicles in a critical condition will now continue to lose health even after their related mission has been completed.
- Living City drivers no longer remain calm when their vehicles are on fire.
- Selling items to contacts no longer results in the error message 'SALE FAILED'
- Survival missions now function correctly.
- The ‘Supermag’ weapon upgrade no longer upgrades both the clip and the magazine size.
- Crouched players are now able to stand up by pressing the jump button.
- Amendments have been made to various ‘camping spots’ in both the Financial and Waterfront Action Districts.
And there are dozens more! For a full list of bug fixes and enhancements, visit the official list here.
What do you think? Will these fixes be enough to set the game on a path to victory? Has the damage already been done by the primarily poor review scores (see Metacritic, which places it at an average 59 as of posting).